Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Poke Down

Today was our first Follistim injection.  DH was so proud of himself.  He went in the bathroom to wash his hands and comes out with his hands up like doctors on tv do when they're getting ready for surgery.  We double and triple checked the dose and he was so careful to go in at a 90 degree angle.  I didn't even feel the needle going in.  He was so gentle and the needle was so small I couldn't feel a thing!  It did burn a little after but I'll gladly take a little discomfort to get our baby.
I think we have our new bank all squared away but it makes me really nervous that I had to send three emails and call in order to get the order set up.  We had this problem at our old bank but you think I'd get better customer service at twice the cost.  I'll be nervous to the guy at my RE's cryolab calls and says our vial is there.  It really needs to ship out tomorrow and get there on Friday because there's a chance they will tell us to trigger on Sunday after our appointment and come in for an IUI Monday morning.  Hopefully they'll send me an email tomorrow with tracking information and I can relax a little.  We'll see....I guess I have to have something to obsessively worry about every cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment