Friday, April 8, 2011

Tick Tock

I don't think I've ever been so excited to get my period before.  Seriously, only a TTC woman looks forward to AF.  If my mood today is any indication, she's coming.  I've been struggling for a while with some of the choices the powers that be at the architecture firm I work at have made.  The economy has made it pretty rough for a lot of architecture firms but I'm feeling pretty taken advantage of.  Today, I had to stand up for myself to one of the owners which usually isn't a problem for me but I got so worked up I had to walk away or I was gonna burst into tears right in front of this guy.    If I didn't need the insurance I'd be gone.
In the meantime DH has dropped a few subtle hints that he may want to put this baby project on indefinite hold if this cycle doesn't work (no pressure, right?) & a cousin who I'm very close to just got pregnant so I feel like my biological clock is in overdrive.
I'm really trying to get into a Zen space about this cycle but so far I'm failing miserably.

1 comment: