Monday, February 27, 2012

Back in the Two Week Wait

We had our IUI this morning and I'm cautiously optimistic about our chances this cycles, everything has gone right. Saturday's ultrasound revealed three follicles, one at 21, one at 16 and one at 11. They loved the 21 and were pretty sure the 16 would catch up but thought maybe the 11 wasn't going to do anything. That afternoon they called to tell me to trigger that night and come in today (Monday) for the IUI & that my e2 came back at 335!! (I know this doesn't sound like a lot but for me it's great, I don't think I ever cracked 200 before.)

I was a little nervous about the new bank because we've had so many problems with low counts recently but cryogam totally came thru with a count over 40million! Yeah cryogam!

So now we wait, I've never been good at waiting the full 14 days but I'm going to try not to test too early, it's so freakin disappointing. If I make it to next Saturday I'll be 12 dpo, I'm hoping that will be enough.

To keep me busy I get to experience the joys of progesterone suppositories starting Wednesday, yeah me. Ive heard from a couple of you that they are a mess to deal with and cause some delightful side effects so I'm guessing my husband is going to love this but hey, at this point who cares. Can it really be worse than the hormonal ball of nerves he gets to sleep next to now?

The one thing I've learned thru fertility treatments is my husband will never leave me because if he was going to he would have left already.

1 comment: