Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm weak!

Today marks 7dpiui and I'm going a little crazy. I don't know why but it never fails, my willpower crumbles right about now. True to form, I'm at it again. I spent my allotted hour of crazy googling to searching 8dpo accuracy odds. I told myself that Saturday (12dpo) would be the day I'd test and it was easy to stick to that last week but it's gonna be a llllooooooonnnnnggggggg week. I argue with myself 'but what if a test would already show positive now, you're just torturing yourself extra days for no reason' yeah it ain't logical but the devil in my brain is loud and convincing.
I've been having crazy vivid dreams lately and achy, swollen boobs, im sleeping like narcolepsy girl and have had a headache since last friday but I wouldn't read much into it, I've already looked into it and these are all thanks to the progesterone suppositories I've been taking any not likely bfp symptoms. It seems cruel to give a TTC lady something that will make her feel pregnant but whatever, I guess even if I didn't have to take the progesterone my head would give me phantom symptoms to screw with me. At least this way I can blame my RE.

1 comment: