Monday, February 13, 2012

Here we go again

After a LOONNNGGG break from TTC we're getting ready to try again. After a lot of debate we decided to order two vials from the new bank. That's a lot of money to waste if we get a bfp but we think having an extra vial available to thaw if the counts are low on the first one makes it worth it. We've never used this bank before and it's a huge investment of money for meds and doctors visits with this protocol. I'd hate to ruin all that money and effort with a bad vial and after everything we've been thru with less than promised post thaw counts the peace of mind is worth it. Plus, after all the money we've spent to date I'll happily waste $350 on an unused vial.
I've searched my house and can't find the sheet of paper with the new protocol on it. I know we have to call when AF shows and schedule a CD3 ultrasound (delightful) and that we start shots that day or the next. We'll do 150iu shots every day with monitoring ultrasounds and bloodwork every 3 days or so. It sounds like a lot but I'm sure it will go by quickly. What won't go quickly is that damn two week wait. I may have to take a trip for work and as much as I hate these trips I'm hoping it happens just to pass the time quicker.
We need all the prayers we can get that this is finally the protocol we need to get our bfp. Think positive!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOO...I'm KMFX for you, honey!! Think of you often. xoxo

    ReplyDelete