Friday, April 22, 2011

Enjoy the Possibility

Here we go again, had an ultrasound this morning, have two follicles on the right, none on the left.  Both follicles are in the low 20's which is great.  They called back early this afternoon to tell me that estrogen was at 160 (everything that I read says it should be at 400 with two follicles) I asked the nurse and she really didn't seem all that concerned about it so I'm just going to let it go.
So, tomorrow we go back for what will probably be our last IUI.  DH is really tired of this process and not happy with who I am when doped up on fertility meds and stressed out.  I'm trying not to think about what that means if this doesn't work but that's where we are.
So, for now I'm just going to try to keep myself busy, I know I say this every time but I really would like to not be crazy obsessive this time.  I'd like to just enjoy the possibility.
One last two week wait starting tomorrow, we'll see how it goes....

1 comment: