Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cleanest house on the block

The tww has made me a world class cleaner.  Dh barely even has time to finish eating before I try to wash his plate.  I've totally broken him of the habit he used to have of putting his socks on the floor next to the bed instead of the laundry basket a few feet away.  To tell you the truth, I think he may be a little afraid of taking his socks off at all... oops.
Needless to say I'm determined to relax and not obsess about all the little twinges and pulls.  If I can make it to next Sunday I'll be 11 dpiui.  I think I'll get thru the week ok because my schedule is really busy but next Saturday is going to be difficult.  I just really never want to see another bfn, it's so sad and disappointing.
Gotta go to the grocery store so I can bake something, I've got nothing left to clean.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mama, I'm totally laughing WITH you on this one! I used to get mad at myself because I tend to "nest" toward the end of the month since TTC, even after early BFNs...nothing more frustrating than nesting when you don't have a reason to!! lol Hoping yours is an actual nesting experience...kmfx!

    P.S.: Would you mind making MY DH afraid to throw anything ANYWHERE?! He doesn't seem to listen to me...even when I scream. :)

    ReplyDelete