Monday, September 5, 2011

Last AF for a while (I hope!)

We ordered our swim team last week, they are going to ship it out this Wednesday to my doctors office. If my thyroid levels have righted themselves (I got a little off track with my meds after the surgery) we are good to go for this cycle, if not, we'll wait a month. I should find out tomorrow if we are moving ahead with this cycle. This month has a lot going on which is good. That means if we do try I can't sit on my couch analyzing every twinge and begging god for a bfp. The bad side is I have to figure out how to discreetly travel with some coworkers and my fertility shots. I've already googled it and I can take them no problem but I have to take them out and let the tsp agents inspect them.
It's been a while since we've done this, I'm hoping that my months away have gotten me out of the baby crazy space I was in and that the last 6 weeks on my elliptical machine has made my body stronger, more ready for this adventure.
In the mean time I'm taking my licensing exam at the end of the month. Studying for it is a welcome distraction, something I should probably get back to now.

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl!! :) Such great news! I'm rooting for you, friend. Saying some prayers for you and the "team"! xoxo

    ReplyDelete