Thursday, January 27, 2011

WTF?

So - we're still waiting until we can test next week.  In the mean time it seems all hell has broken loose at the sperm bank we've been using.  Apparently they are closing indefinitely for 'reorganization'.  Some of the women I know who also use this bank have done some digging around and found out that they are filing for bankruptcy. I had a long talk with the woman I've been working with there yesterday and apparently we can prepay for 2 vials anytime before the end of the day on Monday and they will ship while they are closed, they just aren't taking new orders.
I like the woman that we've been working with, I don't think she'd intentionally mislead us but the whole thing has me nervous.  We don't even know if this cycle has worked yet or not and if it hasn't I really don't want to deal with finding out we've wasted $400 prepaying for vials that we can't get on top of trying to find another bank, I don't think I could handle that.
seriously - I'm so tired of trying to conceive, I'm beginning to take this personally, this is the last straw in a long list of shit we've dealt with in the two years we've been trying.  I really hope all this stress is a preamble for us getting a positive next week and all this stress is for nothing.  I'd happily waste $400 on sperm we don't need because we're pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment