Sunday, January 30, 2011

Keeping the HPT industry in business & torturing myself at the same time

I told myself I wasn't going to start testing until 12dpo (that will be Wednesday). Well... I'm weak willed.  I have this package of cheap test I bought off the internet last time (MUCH cheaper than anything you can get in a store) and tested this morning.  I'm 9dpo today and the odds of getting a positive at that point are pretty slim.
I took a couple tests earlier in the week to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system but today I got the faintest of lines.  I haven't even said anything to DH yet because I know it could have been evap or just a flaw in the cheap test but it's making me hopeful.
I really want to go out and buy an expensive digital test but DH and I made plans to spend the day together.  I don't want to tell him why because I don't want him to get excited.  I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and test again.
More later.

1 comment: