Thursday, December 20, 2012

Betas

Betas are in.  The first one was Monday which was 10dp5dt (15 dpo in a normal scenario) and it came back at 255.  My nurse called to tell me we're 'very pregnant' lol.  The second one was 12dp5dt and it was 646 so my doubling time is around 38 hours which is good.
Betas can indicate twins but they are not difinitive.  I looked ours up on betabase.info and we are almost the exact average for a twin pregnancy but I know someone who' first base was something like 35 and she had twins so until we get an ultrasound there's no way to know what's going on.  The clinic we used for the transfer sent an order to our local RE for an ultrasound at 7 weeks but since that's a Sunday they sent it for the Monday after.  I'm going to call my local RE and see if they'll see me the Thursday or Friday before.  I figure next week I'll be distracted with Christmas, then New Years the following week but I'll make myself crazy going thru another weekend to find out how many are in here.
Symptom wise I've been doing ok.  I've been really sleepy and my boobs are sore but I'm otherwise ok unless someone eats fish around me then I get nauseous.  I'm. It complaining, it could be much worse and it's so worth it!!!

1 comment: