Monday, July 9, 2012

Proof

I read an article yesterday about a three year old boy who was murdered by his father for wetting his pants. This is another painful example of proof that God has nothing to do with making babies. I believe in God, He's a big part of how I choose to live my life but there are two places where God doesn't apply: politics and who gets to be a parent. If God was involved in making babies He wouldn't have peaked a women's fertility at 16. Rapists and child molesters would be infertile (and impotent). Women with addictions wouldn't get pregnant. I could give you a million more examples of this proof but you all know what I'm talking about. And this is exactly what I told the last person who told me to 'pray on it' after learning about our fertility struggle.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Thank you for saying what I am always thinking!

    ReplyDelete