Monday, July 11, 2011

Save Second Base

My nephews are baseball crazies - seriously, they're in a tournament every weekend, it completely takes over their lives in the summer.

I sent their mom a picture of the t-shirt a friend got me to wear to my mammogram.

She's not very happy with me because one of the kids saw it and innocently (and naively) commented how cool it was and asked for one.



I'm taking my laughs where I can get them at this point, even if it makes me the bad aunt.

Mammogram in two weeks, baby making on hold till this is sorted out (because we need another roadblock).
Good times....

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I like the shirt. Second, YOU'RE the one who needs the mammogram! I think the kid will survive and so will she. A little selfish for her to be peeved at you because HER kid saw something you sent HER. There, I'm done. Again...I like the shirt. And I hope your second base doesn't need saving, just minor maintenance, and that the baby making can commence soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete