Monday, September 17, 2012

Consults 1 & 2 done!

We've had both our initial consult with the coordinator of the donor embryo program and the consult with their doctor.  Next step is getting an annual exam and mammogram as well as sending them our records from our RE's office.  I'm also working on dropping a few pounds since I'm within tenths of a point of their BMI requirement.  I have serious doubts on if I'll qualify for their guarantee because of a fibroid I have but I'm going to talk to my RE, tell him what's going on and see if he thinks it's worth my pursuing.
I'm trying to let this just play out how it's gonna play out but the control freak in me is struggling.

....proof I'm conflicted about the refund: had a salad for dinner and worked out, now I'm eating a piece of pie.... I'm a puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment