Thursday, January 10, 2013

Phew

We went back to our RE's office to make sure our remaining blueberry was continuing to progress and the loss of their sibling wasn't affecting him or her and the scan went great.  Our little one is measuring exactly where they should be and has a great heartbeat.  I compared last weeks pictures to this week and she seems so much bigger now.  Last week there was just this little sliver of person next to the yolk sac, now there's a tiny human there.  It's really incredible to see the progress.
There's still a little bit of fluid in my uterus so I'm hoping they'll let me go back next week for another look to make sure that's resolved (plus I want to see him again!) but I don't know if that's going to happen or if I have to wait till 10 weeks (boo!), we'll see.  For now I'm trying to put the scariness of last week behind me and focus on this little life.  It kinda felt like I held my breath for a week and yesterday I finally go to exhale.
Next week we grow from blueberry to raspberry :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment