Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2WW, the sequel

Well we are officially back into the two week wait.  We had our IUI this morning and everything seemed to go great.  The vial had over 100 million sperm, 60% motile so we got something like 63 million motile sperm. The nurse commented again about how good our donors numbers were, that some of their 'straight from the tap' counts aren't that good.
Another thing I noticed this time is I think my cervix was more open this cycle.  Last IUI I felt some discomfort when they put the catheter thru my cervix.  This time I didn't feel a thing.  I'm just guessing that this means my cervix was more open, which is a great sign that the timing was dead on.
As for the drama with the sperm bank - I sent that email yesterday and haven't heard back from them yet.  As much as I would love the vial we still have there sent to our doctor's office I doubt that's gonna happen so I just want my money back.  I'm much calmer about it now though because I have a plan.
I'm heading out of town tomorrow for a work trip (just overnight) but I'm excited that it will give me a couple days of distraction for this two week wait. I have no patience at all so anything I can do to distract myself is a good thing.
Think positive thoughts for us, we're really excited about this cycle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment