Monday, January 31, 2011

Another day, another thing to obsess about

We're 10dpo and still nada, took another internet cheapie today and didn't even get the faint line, no matter how hard I squinted at it or what light I held it against it was just the one line.  That meant I had to dig yesterdays test out of the trash and make sure I wasn't imagining the line I saw (I wasn't, and there is a little color to it so I don't think it's evap)  I'm not sure what yesterday's was but I'm just calling it a fluke until i get proof otherwise.

Today's obsession is about our prepaid vials.  I've been stalking my online banking and there hasn't been a charge on my bank account yet for the two vials we paid for on Friday.  I've had no luck getting the sperm bank on the phone but I also haven't been able to try too hard because it isn't exactly a call I can make from my desk.  The little architecture firm I work at would go absolutely nuts with gossip if they overheard that conversation!  I ended up sending Joanne (the lady at the sperm bank I've been working with) an email asking her to confirm and I'll just hope for the best.  I do think some of it may be my bank (the money kind), the groceries we paid for on Saturday and DH's paycheck that was deposited today haven't posted either.

So now I think I'll obsess about random things like how many times I can get DH to go to Kroger to get Sobe Lifewater while they are still $0.50 each (limit 10 per purchase...I've already sent him in there 4 times in two days).  DH is pretty tired of going to the grocery store & my kitchen is starting to look like the beverage aisle at Costco.

Maybe tomorrows test will bring back the faint line and I can go back to obsessing about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment